This is something you should post on your blog too. :) Just a quick update. ^^
1 Do you own any K-Pop albums & which ones?
– Super Junior: Sorry Sorry (ver B), Bonamana (ver A), Mr. Simple (ver A)
– INFINITE: First Invasion, Inspirit, Evolution, Paradise (repackage)
– GD&TOP: First Album
2 Who’s your ultimate bias?
– Infinite’s Hoya (Lee Howon aka Hubby)
3 What concept do you want for the next comeback of your favorite group?
– Infinite? Oh gosh, I don’t know. I’m done with the cutesy image. I kinda like how they look right now. Especially since Sungjongie looks a hell of a lot more manly. If they go back to their oh-so adorable She’s Back/ Nothing’s Over days, I’m afraid it’ll be a bit awkward for me. So I guess I’ll go with the sexy, bad boy image.
4 What’s your favorite bubble tea?
– Bubble tea? Um, like Milk Tea? Anything.
5 What’s your favorite food?
– It depends. Right now I’m really, really loving California Maki. And cake.
6 What’s your favorite K-Pop MV?
– I like a lot of KPOP MVs. But my favorite as of now is Infinite’s The Chaser and B.A.P’s No Mercy.
7 What do you think about man to man fanservice?
– Me likey. SHINee’s recent stint ain’t got nothing on Super Junior and 2PM’s though.
8 What’s your most played song?
– I don’t know.
9 If you were to date any idol of your choice, who would it be?
– My hubby Hoya would be the first choice. Then it’d be Kris from EXO-M. :D
10 Where would you date him/ her?
– Somewhere dark and secluded. LOL jk. Okay, maybe not a joke. /wiggles eyebrows/